Hey there, I’m Sam. My mission is to empower you to have the exact wedding you want, whether that’s an intimate ceremony on the beach or eloping to a high mountain peak. Your wedding should reflect you as a couple and I’m here to help.
Most days you can find me hanging out with my pups and husband, being active in theatre, and nerding out over Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Harry Potter (Hufflepuff, here!). I love serving the world by visualizing the romance, adventure, and fun of all you travelers, wanderers, and lovers of all things “off the beaten path”.
I photograph people who have a desire to incorporate scenery, adventure, travel, and candidness into their images. I’m lucky to capture them in their true element, where they are absolutely their most beautiful!
When I’m not busy working on photography, marketing, and planning my next wanderlust trip, I am most likely cuddling with my dogs, trying to not rescue every stray animal I see on the internet, and figuring out when the next episode of my favorite show is coming out.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- I play several different woodwind instruments, but can’t play stringed instruments to save my life!
- I studied French for 7 years, and lived in France for 6 months.
- I wish I loved to run – or at least jog.
- Most days I don’t wear makeup.
- I feel most alive when I’m exploring the world.
- BONUS: I used to compete in the equestrian disciplines of show jumping, cross country and dressage
Still here? Let’s connect! Get in touch by clicking the button below! I can’t wait to hear from you!